This website uses third party cookies for statistical purposes. If you use this website, you accept and expressly authorize the use of such cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.) when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, give the option to allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: are those that allow users to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, access to restricted areas.
- Third party cookies: our website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes, to know how users interact with the web and for the provision of other services related to site activity and other Internet services. Below is a list of third party cookies installed on this website and a brief description of their purpose.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: to remember the choice of language, not to show the cookie notice if accepted, etc.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Jetpack: stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In the following links you can find information to do it in the main browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Opera, Safari.